* Health Canada warns do not use a mask on children under the age of 2.
The material you have come to luv to protect you from the pesky biting insects is now being used in our masks. This hand or machine washable and hung to dry reusable face mask is made with two layers. The outer layer is our 100% polyester and the inner fabric is our 100% cotton. There is a pocket in-between the two should you wish to insert a filter. These are not an N95. They are general public use.
The mask is designed to cover the area between the bridge of your nose and down under your chin. We have included a nose wire at the top to help shape the mask to your nose and cheeks.
- Made in Canada
- These are not an N95. They are for general public use.
- Two layer face mask constructed from outer layer 100% polyester and inner layer 100% cotton.
- Packet between to insert a filter if available. (We have been told some people are using organic coffee filters, be cautious of what you use for a filter as some filters may have chemicals or pesticides in them. You don’t want to be breathing that in)
- Hand or machine washable and hung to dry
- Nose wire for shaping the bridge of nose and cheek
- Soft elastic ear loop bands for comfort.